Not sure about you, but I LOVE anything sweet potato – from sweet potato sweet pie to sweet potato bread! So here’s a quick and easy recipe to not only replace my love for potato chips, but also satisfy my love for sweet potatoes.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1-1½ hours
Serves: 6 servings, 18-20 chips each
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 225° F, and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Using a mandoline slicer, slice the sweet potato chips very thinly. On a slicer with three thickness settings, use the second.
- Line the potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheets, and lightly brush the tops with olive oil.
- Season evenly with the salt.
- Bake for 1 to 1½ hours, until the chips are crispy, rotating halfway through. Allow the chips to rest for 5 minutes before eating.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container.