Not sure about you, but this winter weather has me really wanting to relax, sit back and eat a cookie or two, lol! Especially last weekend when I was snowed in, all I could do was think about cakes & cookies. So as always, I came up with a healthy way to fix my sweet tooth: Gluten & Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- 1 large egg
- 6 tablespoons Almond butter
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Coconut flour
- 3/4 cup Coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/14 cups Semi-sweet, dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons Coconut oil
These chocolate chip cookies are thick, chewy and have the perfect texture along with a subtle nuttiness thanks to almond flour and almond butter.
P.S. Enjoy, Dolls! Life is short.