I am sure you can relate to every girl wanting a bigger closet, especially if you’re a New Yorker. Our closets are what some might call Barbie-sized, lol! So with that in mind, I decided to create a new and fun way to organize my closet that makes the most out of my space.
- where can i buy antabuse online Fur & Leather Coats – Keep them in old pillowcases or sheets, rather than plastic bags or bins so that they can breathe.
- http://mycranecoffee.com/contact/â€œmailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Cashmere & Wool Sweaters – Wrap in white acid-free tissue paper and store in a cedar chest to deter moths.
- Leather Bags – Store on a shelf so they don’t lose their shape.
- Jeans – Fold and stack them, unless you plan to wear them to a fancy occasion. Then go ahead and hang them up to prevent wrinkles.
- Suits – Storing them in cloth garment bags is the way to go.
- Formal Dresses – Have them professionally cleaned, then wrap in white acid-free tissue paper and place them in a sealed box.
Good luck with the spring cleaning, dolls!