I hope you’re having a fabulous day! Not sure about you, but as summer is right around the corner, I am truly struggling to cut sugar out of my diet… especially when it comes to my favorite fruit smoothies. I usually go for something like peanut butter and banana, mixed with almond milk and protein powder, which is great for an after-workout shake. To cut my sugar and calories a bit, I came up with 4 tasty, low-sugar smoothie recipes…
- Raspberry Mango Sunrise – Raspberries, mango, almond milk and orange juice make this the perfect morning smoothie.
- Superfood Power – Spinach, strawberries, flaxseed and apple. If you’re like many of my clients and struggle with getting your veggies, then this smoothie is for you.
- BananaRama – Pineapple, mango, banana, almond milk, flax seeds and crushed almonds. This smoothie is perfect for my dolls who love bananas!
- Apple-a-Day Keeps the Doctor Away – 1 apple, pineapple chunks, almond milk and a little bit of cinnamon.
- Grapefruit Delight – Grapefruit, spinach, ginger and water. Grapefruit is rich in enzymes that melt fat cells. It also stabilizes insulin levels.