- Half of 1 banana
- 1/2 cup smooth or crunchy low -fat peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of non-fat milk
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate whey protein powder
Place all ingredients into the blender, and blend until smooth.
2. Watermelon Machine
- 6 cups of seedless watermelon, chopped
- 1 cup of lemon sherbet
- 1 cup of non-fat milk or low fat vanilla yogurt
- 12 ice cubes
Put half of the watermelon in the blender until smooth, then add half of the ice and sherbet. Blend until smooth. Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients.
3. Strawberry Banana
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup of low fat yogurt or milk
- 5 ice cubes
- 1/2 of a sliced orange
Place all the ingredients in the blender, and blend until smooth.
4. Mixed Berry
- 1 cup of frozen berries
- 1/2 cup of non-fat vanilla or plain yogurt, or 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- ice (optional )
Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- 1 cup of skim milk
- 1 cup of frozen, unsweetened peaches
- 2 teaspoons of flaxseed oil
Blend milk and peaches until smooth, then add flaxseed oil.